A. GENERAL INFORMATION
Our company has its headquarters in Arad, str. Ovidiu, no. FN, Arad County, is registered at the Trade Register under no. J02 / 543/2008, having Unique Registration Code 23557737.
This policy also describes the steps we take to ensure the security of your information and how you can contact us in connection with the implementation of data protection and to exercise your rights.In general, our intention is to collect personal data that is voluntarily provided by visitors to our website and that is necessary in order to provide access to information about the Company's services.
WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. undertakes to comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to implement effectively the principles of protection of data.
B. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
You may use our site without disclosing personal data. However, in order to be able to contact us for information, orders or any notifications, you will be required to provide this information during a registration process.
Therefore, we collect personal data by using the contact form that you find on our website in the "CONTACT" section.
Failure to provide any of the requested information and personal data may result in the inability to contact and transmit your requests / notifications through our website.
The data requested when using this means of communication are: name, telephone number, e-mail address.
Also, by accessing our site you can benefit from the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter, in order to receive the latest news and products published on the site. For this purpose, on the main page you will find the subscription form to our newsletter, where you will be asked for your email address.
C. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- Carrying out the steps in order to conclude a contract, respectively the transmission of your orders regarding our services and products.
- Informing users about various requests made through the contact form.
- Collection of information from consumers regarding the degree of satisfaction with the services provided by the Company.
- Information and promotion of activities: for the transmission, by means of distance communication (email) of information regarding the activity of the Company, the services and products it sells.
- In order to improve the experience offered on the site, the various analyzes or reports on how the site works or the consumption preferences of site visitors.
D. PROCESSING GROUNDS
The legal basis for the processing of personal data according to the purposes indicated above is:
- The processing of your data is necessary to conclude a contract, or to take steps before concluding a contract (to provide you with our products / services, to obtain the information necessary for the delivery of a product / service, and in terms of sales operations or the provision of services, the provision of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, the refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of carrying out the contractual relations).
- In order to fulfill the legal obligations of our company, in the context of carrying out the operations of sale and / or provision of services (financial-accounting highlighting, issuing invoices, debt collection).
- Your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, if you have provided it. You may withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email or by submitting your unsubscribe option via the contact form.
- The legitimate interest in constantly improving your site experience. The provision of data for this purpose is not mandatory, the refusal to provide the data will not have negative consequences for you.
E. DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. processes personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the processing purposes mentioned above. In the case of data processing based on the consent to the transmission of information, the data will be processed until the time of your unsubscription or withdrawal of your consent.
F. TRANSMISSION / DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of processing, WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. may disclose your personal data to partners, third parties or entities that support the conduct of business of our company through the site, such as IT service providers, marketing service providers, accounting service providers or at the request of the tax authorities or other competent control authorities. Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
G. YOUR RIGHTS
- Right to request access to your personal data: the right to obtain, from WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L., upon request and free of charge, confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed by WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. and the right to be informed of such processing;
- The right to rectify your personal data: the right to obtain from WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. rectification of your personal data incorrect / incomplete;
- The right to delete your personal data: the right to obtain from WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. deletion of your personal data, but in this case you will no longer have the opportunity to receive information via e-mail address. This right may not be exercised to the extent that WESTTECH DIESEL S.R.L. has the legal obligation to store and process certain personal data, for example, in the case of requests for access to services provided by the Company.
The data can be deleted in the following situations:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the controller is subject.
Right to restrict processing: The right to obtain from WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. processing restriction in the following cases:
1. (i) the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you;
2. (ii) the processing is unlawful and you therefore oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting that the processing be restricted instead;
3. (iii) WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. it no longer needs your personal data, but you request this data in order to establish, exercise and defend legal claims.
You have the right to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, to your personal data being processed for advertising, marketing and advertising purposes or to be disclosed to third parties for such purpose.
- The right to data portability, respectively the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as the right to have this data transmitted by WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. to another data controller, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- The right to object is the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of data on the basis of legitimate interest, unless WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or where the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision means the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including profiling, which has legal effects or similarly affects you to a significant extent. ;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time regarding the transmission of information through our newsletter;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or the competent courts, when you consider that personal data are being processed illegally by WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L.
The above-mentioned rights are expressly provided for in Regulation 679/2016 for protection
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement
H. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
WEST TECH DIESEL S.R.L. implement administrative, technical, organizational and physical security measures to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, communication or
use for other purposes.
I. UPDATING OUR POLICY
The content of this Policy may be updated periodically by republishing the revised version on the page you are currently viewing. In case of significant changes we will inform you about them through easily visible information notes posted on our website, indicating
at the beginning of the document when the most recent update was made. The revised version takes effect on the date of publication on the website. It is your sole responsibility to check the contents of this page to keep up to date with the latest version of this document.
J. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
the following address: Arad, str. Ovidiu, no. FN, Arad County, or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.